- Louisiana (2016)
- All Louisiana State Courts
- Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Immigration Courts
- Cazenovia College – B.A. Honors Degree
- Southern University Law – J.D.
- Degree from the Legal Studies Institute
- Juvenile Law Certified
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- 23rd JDC Bar Association of Ascension Parish
- National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Fund for American Studies
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice
Aimee is a trial attorney practicing in the areas of family, criminal and juvenile law. She has handled criminal law trials and appeals, family law trials, mediations and hearings as well as several juvenile felony court trials, DCFS parent representation and juvenile misdemeanors.
Aimee grew up in rural Maine before pursing her undergraduate degree from Cazenovia College in Syracuse, New York in 2011 and her Juris Doctorate degree in the law from Southern University, here in Baton Rouge Louisiana in 2015. During her time at Southern University she was a member of Moot Court, Law Review and of Phi Alpha Delta.
Aimee is the author of the 2011 publication in the Criminal Law Section of the California State Bar entitled, “Sex Offenders: The Modern Day Scarlet Letter”, and of the book “Annie Get Your Gun? An Analysis of Reactionary Gun Control Laws and Their Utter Failure to Protect Americans From Violent Gun Crimes” available on Amazon. These publications, though controversial, reflect Aimee’s desire for the law to better serve the people, and for the people to one day have better laws.
Aimee has served as a juvenile public defender in Ascension Parish for the past three years, dedicating her abilities to the criminal defense of children because she strongly believes in public service and that children deserve a better future. Aimee prides herself on seeking the best outcome possible for her clients who may be going through the worst times of their lives.